10 January, 2010

TV


The Law and You.  When I was a High Court judge in St Vincent back in 1999, Parnel Campbell had a TV programme.  He called it, as I recall, “The Law and You”.  It aired weekly.  In it, he explained various areas of the law of St Vincent and the Grenadines to his viewers.  It was a very popular programme.  I thought it was brilliant.  I wondered what it would be like to imitate it in Anguilla.  So, when Wycliffe Richardson of atv3 spoke to me about doing a popular law programme for Chanel 3 TV, I jumped at it.  He has asked me to keep him at least two programmes in hand.  I readily complied.

Wycliffe now tells me that the broadcasts have started on channel 3 TV.
I know that they will not be as well done as Parnel’s.   hope they will be of some interest.  And, as people begin to ask me to cover various areas of law, they may get more interesting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.